Big Foot Unit Mounts
Big Foot support systems are a simple and universal framework to support units on flat roofs or on the ground. By utilising large 305mm² feet, the unit frame spreads the weight of plant on roofs and other surfaces reducing the point loading.
The system is modular with each module designed to support up to 2 units. Using connector kits, modules can be quickly joined together to support 3 or more units or larger singular units. For total flexibility, both the leg assemblies and crossbars slide up and down the framework to the required location.
- Hot dipped galvanised metalwork
- Complete onsite flexibility
- Easy to join modules
- Cost effective
- Simple and quick to assemble and adjust
- A rigid and sturdy structure when tightened
- Flat pack system for easy transport
- Ideal for refrigeration or air conditioning units of all sizes and types
back to top