Phasefale MP Series
The MP15 with adjustable start delay, anti short cycle timer and fault memory, protects all sizes of 3 phase motors against these common causes of motor failure.
- Voltage imbalance of more than 25% between phases
- Short cycling controls
- Blown fuses causing single phasing
- Faulty 415 V switch-gear
- Chattering or faulty motor starter contacts
- Loose or poor connections,
- Under voltage supply simulating a phase loss
Note - Because the MP15 automatically resets after a 15 minute delay, control systems can run unattended yet still be protected.
MP15 Motor Protector - 3 Phase
back to top