Kimo Data Logger External Sensors
Kimo, a European manufacturer, provide quality instruments to measure and record data. The range of data loggers are ideal for the HVAC&R industries enabling the measurement and logging of various system parameters including temperature, humidity, voltage, current and light. Models are available with and without displays along with internal sensors and up to 4 external inputs.
Class 100 Series:
- A powerful range of mini data loggers, the class 100 series with external input also enables remote
- measurement of temperature, current, voltage or amperage.
- Up to16 000 measurement points
- Measure up to 3 parameters
- With or without external input
- 2 configurable set point alarms
- Magnetic mounting